Cookies policy of the website of OSS FITNESS, S.L.U., hereinafter OSS FITNESS.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are generated on the User’s computer, Smartphone, tablet or any other device when accessing a web page and that allow the owner of said page to store or retrieve certain information about the navigation that is carried out from said team.
- TYPE OF COOKIES
Below we offer information about the type of cookies and their purpose:
2.1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from www.ossfitness.com
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by OSS FITNESS but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Since it is these third parties who carry out their implementation, their blocking and uninstallation is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms.
2.2. Types of cookies according to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are stored on your terminal until the user’s browsing session ends.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or platform and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, use security elements while browsing or store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube. These are session and persistent cookies.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
- You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If it does not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the services and that your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
- In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
a. Google Chrome
b. Mozilla Firefox
c. Internet explorer
d. Safari and Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
e. Chrome for Android
- Some of the cookies included in the categories of cookies described above are stored by third parties on your computer when you use our website. We have no control over these cookies or how third parties use them. They are used to allow the third party to provide us with a service, for example analysis.
At www.ossfitness.com we use our own, session, technical cookies.