Recover 8 mm.
The model 105608R Recover 8 mm from AFW is a recycled rubber flooring described is a versatile, high quality product designed for a variety of indoor applications. It consists of interlocking square planks with a reinforcing mesh, manufactured from a fine-grained rubber granulate and EPDM particles. The surface of the flooring is mottled, which provides an aesthetic appearance while ensuring a non-slip grip. In addition, it is insulating, non-porous and highly abrasion resistant, making it ideal for free weight areas, cross-training, weight rooms and exercise bikes. Available in various colors, such as black/gray, black/red, black/blue and black/white.
- Recycled rubber flooring, with very fine granules and EPDM particles, nestable in the form of square plates with reinforcing mesh.
- The used surface is mottled, non-slip, insulating, non-porous, and especially resistant to abrasion. Easy to maintain and clean.
- Indicated for free weight areas, crosstraining, machine rooms, and stationary bikes. Indoor product.
- Due to the shape of the puzzle tile, it is not necessary to glue it.
- UNE 53130 hardness: 78 ºShA.
- Density UNE 53526: 1.10 g / cc.
- Abrasion loss UNE EN12770 (5N): 260 mm3.
- Reaction to fire UNE EN13501: 2002: DFL Classification, S2.
- Available in different colors: black / gray, black / red, black / blue and black / white.
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 1 x 1 m. tile and 8 mm. thickness.
- Weight: 8.50 kg.