ROOT Bar 183 cm.
The AFW ROOT Bar 183 cm is a bar designed for training in weight rooms. This bar features ball bearings that allow for smooth and fluid movement during exercises. The bar’s knurling is specifically designed for Powerlifting and Weightlifting styles, providing a secure and firm grip during lifts. In addition, it features self-lubricating bronze bushings, which reduces friction and ensures smooth sliding of the discs along the bar.
- Perfect bar for initiation to weightlifting, for both men and women and children.
- Made of high quality aluminum with a resistance.
- Hard chrome finish that gives a great resistance to wear and corrosion.
- Traction: 190,000 PSI.
- Knurling: by pressure.
- Bearings: 2 needle roller bearings for each loading zone make the rotation even in maximum load conditions smooth.
- Bushings: sintered bronze (porous bronze with lubricant inside).
- Soft but firm grip, in red color.
- Reference mark in the gripping area to identify the initial position in the Olympic uprisings.
Dimensions and weight
- Diameter: 28 mm. (1.10 pulgadas).
- Bar Length: 183 cm.
- Loading length: 24 cm.
- Knurling: 44.5 cm.
- Grip zone: 128 cm.
- Bar Weight: 10 kg. (22.05 lbs).
- Maximum weight: 80 kg. (176 lbs).