The AFW Model 19142 Competition Kettlebells are a training tool that contributes to the development of strength, endurance and balance. They are made of high quality iron and feature a wide, smooth base for greater stability during exercises. These kettlebells are designed in one piece, fusing the ball and handle for durability. The surface texture is specially designed to provide an optimal grip, allowing you to have precise control over the weight during your workout.
In addition, the handle of the kettlebells has a thin, high-quality coating that protects against rust, ensuring long-term durability. For easy weight identification, the kettlebells are color-coded, making it easy to select the right one for your needs and preferences.
- They are manufactured with high quality iron, calibrated with a wide and smooth base for a better stability.
- The ball and handle are made in one piece for durability.
- They have a texture designed for greater grip, which will help you control the weight.
- The surface of the handle has a high quality coating that protects it against rust.
- The weight is colour coded.
Dimensions and weight
- Weights: 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32 kg.