The AFW 19240 Energy Bag is a versatile and rugged tool used in a variety of training programs. Made with PVC and Oxford fabric lining, it offers durability. It features eight handles for a versatile grip and aeration valves to prevent tearing. Filling varies by weight, from rubber granules and Expanded Foam to silica sand and iron shavings.
- Made of high-grade durable PVC bound with Oxford texture the AFW Energy Bag offers a substantially durable and stable resistance to heavy use.
- Incorporating eight polypropylene fiber handle grips, one can choose the suitable grip needed to perform a multitude of exercises.
- Air vent holes allow air to circulate and move freely in the interior, eliminating any chance of tear or bursting while in use.
- Filler in accordance to weight :
- 5 kg.: Balanced and purified rubber granules and crushed EPE Foam.
- 10 kg. /15 kg.: Balanced and purified yellow metallic silica sand.
- 20 kg.: Balanced and purified iron and yellow sand.
- 25 kg.: Balance and purified iron sand.
Dimensions and weight
- Diameter: 26 cm.
- Length: 61 cm.
- Weigth: 5, 10, 15, 20 y 25 kg.