Elliptical 450ET i2s
It mimics the body’s natural movements, making it an excellent choice for engaging multiple muscle groups and providing an effective cardio workout that benefits core, balance and coordination. The 450 series elliptical combines the movements of running and stair climbing without impact; this makes it a great solution for exercisers who want a gentler workout without overexposing joints.
- On-screen displays: Heart Rate, Watts, Time, Incline, Calories, Distance, Steps per Minute, Level, Workout Summary, Workout Profile.
- Heart rate monitoring: Polar® coded wireless telemetry technology, built-in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures accuracy and reliability.
- On the fly: Allows you to switch to other training programmes during exercise.
- Power Saving System: Power saving mode is used to minimise power consumption (no more than 0.5W) which meets ErP CE 1275/2008 requirements.
- Mye Audio: Optional accessories compatible with MYE audio receiver.
- Uni-dial™ Control: Full access and control of user interface features and settings with the convenience of the Uni-Dial™.
- C-safe Standard Power: C-SAFE standard power compatible with external tool power.
- Console LED TFT 12″.
- Language: Offered in 7 countries.
- Three-phase generator: Self-powered hybrid generator delivers consistent performance for a smooth, quiet workout.
- Belt drive system for smooth and quiet performance. Minimal maintenance.
- Bottom Bracket: High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed bearings for exceptional performance.
- Tilt: 16 levels (13 to 40 degrees).
- Watts: minimum 15 and maximum 630 watts.
- Resistance Levels: 40 resistance levels that meet the new European EN957-9 standards.
- The fitness test determines a person’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards.
- The test method includes the Astrand-Rhyming method.
- The quick start is a manual training.
- Programmes: 17 training programmes.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 209 cm.
- Width: 84 cm.
- Height: 172 cm.
- Weight: 183.5 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 181 kg.
- Stride length: 52 – 55 cm.
- Stride height: 35 cm.
- Distance between pedals: 6 cm.
- Conveniently located accessory holder for portable music players and mobile phones.
- Ergonomically placed contact sensors for heart rate, incline and resistance adjustment buttons at your fingertips for ease of use.
- Large, ergonomically designed, soft-grip pedals for improved stability and comfort during training. Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability.
- Aluminium front post offers aesthetic appeal.
- Incline training increases exercise variety and improves results by including different muscle groups.
- Synchronising upper and lower body movement increases overall total body fitness.
- Two water bottle holder holds two 1-litre water bottles.