ASDC Vertical Leg Press
The ASDC Vertical Press model from Etenon Fitness has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use. It is focused on the entire leg area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeting the quadriceps, femoral, gluteal, hamstring and calf areas. With a functional Old School-inspired design, this machine offers users the ability to work the legs in a more intense way thanks to its angle. Tension is prolonged on the muscles located in the legs from start to finish.
- 7 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fire retardant and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips make for a comfortable and secure.
- Grip-powder-coated chassis finish ensures maximum adhesion and strength.
- The 8*4*0.3 rectangular steel structure guarantees the highest structural integrity.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 198 cm. (77.95 in.)
- Width: 128 cm. (50.39 in.)
- Height: 193 cm. (75.98 in.)
- Weight: 160 kg. (352.74 lb.)