ASDC Squat Lunge
The ASDC Squat Lunge model from Etenon Fitness features an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use. It is focused on the entire leg area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeting the quadriceps and femorals.
The AS2009N model features an optimal design for progressive load exercises, oriented to the muscular development of the legs. The quadriceps, femorals, hamstrings, calves and lower back can be exercised on this machine. Its various neutral grips provide the opportunity to choose the degree of descent and thus control the squat exercise in the way the user wishes.
- 6 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fireproof and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips for a comfortable and secure grip.
- Powder coated structure for total fixation and high resistance.
- The 8 x 4 x 0.3 cm rectangular steel structure guarantees the greatest structural integrity.
- Right angle structure configuration to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 135 cm. (53.14 in.)
- Width: 156 cm. (61.41 in.)
- Height: 78 cm. (53.14 in.)