ASDC Alternating Biceps Curl
The ASDC Alternating Biceps Curl model from Etenon Fitness features an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use. It is focused on the biceps area in its entirety. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeting the biceps, anterior brachial and supinator areas. It is a machine built to offer comfort and support in the development of the curl exercise. It perfects the classic seated dumbbell biceps curl by providing a more guided and isolated approach, allowing full control of the technique being worked.
- 2 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fireproof and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips make for a comfortable and secure grip-powder-coated chassis finish ensures maximum adhesion and strength.
- Configuration of the structure at right angles to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 95 cm. (37.40 in.)
- Width: 175 cm. (68.90 in.)
- Height: 129 cm. (50.78 in.)