ASDC Seated Biceps Curl
The ASDC31N model from Etenon Fitness features an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use. It is focused on the biceps area in its entirety. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeted to this area. It is an improved alternative to the classic biceps curl with barbell or dumbbells, but with the advantage of using a load of discs on the machine itself. This makes it possible to perform the biceps contraction and extension exercise while maintaining muscle tension throughout, which contributes to a more concentrated and efficient workout.
- 1 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fire retardant and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips make for a comfortable and secure.
- Grip-powder-coated chassis finish ensures maximum adhesion and strength.
- The 8*4*0.3 rectangular steel structure guarantees the highest structural integrity.
- Right angle configuration of the structure to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 106 cm. (41.73 in.)
- Width: 110 cm. (43.30 in.)
- Height: 135 cm. (53.15 in.)
- Weight: 98 kg. (216 lb.).
- Maximum load: 200 kg. (440.9 lb.)