ASDC Decline Press
The ASDC Decline Press model from Etenon Fitness features an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use. It is focused on the pectoral area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeting the lower pectoral area. The AS2043N model offers the user the possibility of stimulating the pectoralis in a different way, focusing the push on the lower part of the pectoralis and obtaining a greater capacity for muscle development in this area. It is an improved, concentrated and more controlled alternative to the conventional decline press with free weights.
- 4 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fireproof and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips make for a comfortable and secure grip-powder-coated chassis finish ensures maximum adhesion and strength.
- The 8*4*0.3 rectangular steel structure guarantees the highest structural integrity.
- Right angle configuration of the structure to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 130 cm. (51.18 in.)
- Width: 179 cm. (70.47 in.)
- Height: 173 cm. (68.11 in.)
- Weight: 143 kg. (315 lb.)