ASDC Incline Pec Fly
The ASDC Incline Apertures model from Etenon Fitness features an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use. It is focused on the pectoral area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeting the lateral and upper pectoral area. This machine is designed to provide the user with the ability to perform a maximum opening in the exercise in a controlled and more focused manner than similar exercises with free weights. Through this feature, the clavicular width is effectively enhanced and developed, visually highlighting the upper body.
- 2 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fireproof and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips make for a comfortable and secure.
- Grip-powder-coated chassis finish ensures maximum adhesion and strength.
- The 8*4*0.3 rectangular steel structure guarantees the highest structural integrity.
- Right angle configuration of the structure to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 150 cm. (59.05 in.)
- Width: 150 cm. (59.05 in.) (closed) / 215 cm. (84.64 in.) (open)
- Height: 97 cm. (38.19 in.)