ASDC Isolateral Wide Chest
The ASDC Open Chest Vertical Press model from Etenon Fitness features an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use. It is focused on the pectoral area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically aimed at this area. This model is designed to perform the exercise vertically and presents a unique feature in the push press. It allows the user to perform an open movement, which contributes to a more intense workout of the pectoral expansion. This is defined in a remarkable amplitude in this area of the upper body.
- 4 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fireproof and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips make for a comfortable and secure grip-powder-coated chassis finish ensures maximum adhesion and strength.
- The 8*4*0.3 rectangular steel structure guarantees the highest structural integrity.
- Right angle configuration of the structure to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 116 cm. (45.67 in.)
- Width: 178 cm. (70.08 in.)
- Height: 178 cm. (70.08 in.)
- Weight: 139 kg. (306.45 lb.)