ASDC Isolateral Row Low
The AS2054N model from Etenon Fitness has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use. It is focused on the back area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeting the dorsal and lower back areas, including the lumbar muscles. With this machine, the user will be able to develop the lower back and dorsal muscles in a professional and effective manner. The low angle when performing the pull-up allows for a correct contraction of the dorsal and lumbar muscles. This exercise offers greater comfort and support compared to rowing with free weights.
- 4 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fireproof and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips make for a comfortable and secure grip-powder-coated chassis finish ensures maximum adhesion and strength.
- The 8*4*0.3 rectangular steel structure guarantees the highest structural integrity.
- Right angle configuration of the structure to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 128 cm. (50.39 in.)
- Width: 144 cm. (56.69 in.)
- Height: 178 cm. (70.07 in.)
- Weight: 150 kg. (330.70 lb.)