ASDC Dorian rowing machine
The ASDC Remo Dorian model from Etenon Fitness features an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use. It is focused on the back area as a whole. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of the exercises specifically targeted at the dorsal, deltoid and trapezius areas.
With this machine, the user will be able to develop the depth of the upper back in a professional and effective way. Its angle when performing the pull through its neutral grip allows a correct dorsal expansion and contraction. This exercise offers greater comfort and support compared to a rowing performed with free weights.
- 2 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fireproof and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips make for a comfortable and secure grip-powder-coated chassis finish ensures maximum adhesion and strength.
- The 8*4*0.3 rectangular steel structure guarantees the highest structural integrity.
- Right angle configuration of the structure to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 124 cm. (48.82 in.)
- Width: 100 cm. (39.37 in.)
- Height: 126 cm. (49.60 in.)
- Weight: 125 kg. (275.58 lb.)