ASDC Isolateral Chest - Back
The Etenon Fitness ASDC Tall Pulley/Press Vertical has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use. It is focused on both the pectoral area as a whole and the back area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeted to these areas. It is a machine with dual functionality, designed for optimal and professional training, aimed at developing the pectoral area while offering the possibility of exercising the upper back. It offers an alternative to the incline bench press for chest with free weights, focusing the thrust in a more comfortable and effective way, and also to the chest pull-up for back in its second option in high pulley. It is ideal to evolve in weight loads safely or perform the exercise down and up fully controlled and patterned.
- 4 Stainless steel disc supports with high performance industrial bearings.
- Fire retardant and sweat resistant upholstery.
- Porous rubber grips make for a comfortable and secure grip-powder-coated chassis finish ensures maximum adhesion and strength.
- The 8*4*0.3 rectangular steel structure guarantees the highest structural integrity.
- Right angle configuration of the structure to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 183 cm. (72.04 in.)
- Width: 133 cm. (52.36 in.)
- Height: 209 cm. (82.28 in.)
- Weight: 177 kg. (390 lb.)
- Maximum load: 200 kg. (440.93 lb.)