Rack X1 Bronson
The Etenon Rack X1 Bronson model has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use. This equipment has been developed to offer an optimal multifunctional exercise. It complies with the EN-957 Class S standard. A perfect support for functional training and muscle recovery centers. It reduces space when placed on the wall and has a wide variety of functions such as support for bars and handles. The combination of being able to place bars on its supports allows exercises such as pull-ups or a bench press to be performed by placing a bench horizontally. In addition, elastic bands, suspension exercises and other functional training accessories can be attached.
- Rack compatible with products like dips, squat accessories, resistance band accessories.
- Elongated anchor holes for easy installation and spacing adjustment. 19 per column.
- 2 Suspension training slots per column.
- 4 Appendages and 6 anchorage points for accessories (rubber bands, belts, collars, etc.) per column.
- Oven-baked powder coating for outdoor use with black textured finish.
- Maximum recommended set load: 550 kg.
Dimensions and weight
- Height: 221 cm.
- Width: 15 cm.
- Depth: 42 cm.
- Weight: 70 kg.
- Distance from wall to bar: 37 cm.