Unlimited’s H5 Water Rowing model has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use, focused on performing the assisted rowing movement to develop an optimal and functional cardiovascular exercise. It is a machine designed from a water tank that acts as resistance when rowing, combined with a high quality stainless steel fan. This model, made of wood, offers the user a complete and effective aerobic exercise, as it involves different parts of the body, strengthening the buttocks, legs, lower and upper back, torso, shoulders and arms. It is perfect for use at home or in the gym.
- Row made of a solid wood structure. It does not deform with humidity and offers a continuous, smooth and silent movement.
- Pure solid wood structure.
- Water resistant. No bumpy.
- Smooth, sleek and silent movement.
- Transparent polycarbonate PC material water tank.
- Aluminum alloy rail.
- High-quality stainless steel fan blade.
- Water resistance.
- Plastic handle and pedal.
- Ergonomic and one-time PU molding cushion.
- Transport wheels integrated.
Dimensions and weight
- Set up size: 215 x 52 x 60 cm.
- Net weight: 32 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 120 kg.