The Cable Crossover pulley machine is composed of a mobile pulley with cable transmission, connected to a turret of weight plates with notable yellow pictograms on the weight plates to increase your visibility of choice. This type of machine, through its configuration, allows you to exercise various parts of the body using a single pulley, changing the altitude that the user wishes to place.
It is ideal for working both the upper and lower body, providing a wide variety of exercises and training possibilities through various grips connected to the pulley. It also has informative pictograms that make up a small catalog of exercises for various parts of the body to guide or inspire the user who uses it.
- Structure: Made of square stainless steel tube. 100 x 50 x 3 mm.
- 4 anchors, two at the bottom and two at the top.
- Plate weight: 100kg (19 plates of 5kg + upper static plate.
- Guide bars and plates: The guide bars are made of rectified and standardised steel (chromium iodide). The plates are made of calibrated steel, painted black, they have Teflon rings of a superior quality, which produce a correct sliding and avoid friction noises.
- Painting: The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphated. The second layer is pre-phosphating at room temperature. The third layer is hot phosphating. Finally, the structure is covered with matt black epoxy powder paint.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 47 cm.
- Width: 46 cm.
- Height: 220 cm.
- Total weight of the machine: 136 kg.
- Plate weight: 100 kg.