PC09 Dual Functional-Multipower
Etenon’s Dual Functional Multipower model has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use. This equipment has been developed to offer an optimal multifunctional exercise. It complies with the EN-957 Class S standard. An incredible multipower machine that features, on one side, two mobile cable-driven pulleys with double grip each and, on the other side, a guided bar. It also has rubber grips for pull-ups on the top. These features make it an indispensable machine for training both upper and lower body, combining pulleys, grips and exercises.
- Structure built in oval steel tube of 100 x 3 mm.
- Solid steel removable parts to avoid wear problems.
- Guiding Bars from recitified normalized (chromed) steel.
- The stacks are from calibrated steel, painted black and include high quality teflon rings, producing the correct sliding motion and avoiding sounds caused by friction.
- The painting process for the machines takes place in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is where the structure is degreased and phosphated at temperature. The second is a pre-phosphate application at room temperature. In the third, hot phosphating is carried out. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint./li>
- Cable Transmission of 4.8 mm.
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Grips in rubber.
- It includes:
- Pull-up bar and rhodochrome weights.
- Protective fairing on the plate tower to avoid possible accidents and metal plate selector with magnet for greater safety.
- Angled rubberized storage bars to prevent discs from falling out.
- Hooks for resistance bands.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 234.3 cm.
- Width: 132 cm.
- Height: 210 cm.
- Total weight: 486 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg.
- Plate Load: 154 kg. (77 kg. in each tower).