PC20 Converging Shoulder Press
The PC2003 model from Etenon Fitness features an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use focused on the shoulder area. This machine has been ergonomically developed to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises targeting this area and complying with the EN-957 Class S standard. This machine replicates the traditional military shoulder press by means of a plate tower system with weight on pulleys. In addition, it has counterbalanced arms that help to cancel the weight of the part of the structure that must be moved when performing the exercise. In this way, only the selected weight is lifted with the plates, providing a precise and effective workout for the shoulders.
- Built in high quality 3 mm-thick oval steel tubing.
- Movable parts mounted with a 0.5 cm thick plate.
- Solid steel removable parts avoiding wear problems.
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Counterbalanced arms which offset the weight of the part of the structure to be moved, so the user only lifts the weight selected with the plates.
- Use of cam system to develop uniform weight. Maintains constant resistance for the power arm throughout the exercise.
- 4 stage anti corrosion and paint process gives guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is where the structure is degreased and phosphated at temperature. The second is a pre-phosphate application at room temperature. In the third, hot phosphating is carried out. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy power coated finish.
- The plates are made of calibrated steel, painted black, they have superior quality Teflon rings, which produces a correct sliding and prevents friction noises.
- Magnetized plate selectors. The magnets prevent the selector from coming off during exercise.
- Plate tower with weight indicators in kg. and lbs.
- The guide bars are made of stainless steel.
- Cable transmission.
- Front and rear fairings to avoid accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Padded seat back and roller adjustments. The machines can be adapted to any user, helping them to perform the exercises from the correct posture.
- Red adjustment knobs for easy location.
- Non-absorbent and non-slip rubber grips. They are highly resistant.
- It includes two large-sized trays serving as a bottle rack and object holder.
- Upholstered with memory foam padding and antibacterial and fire retardant leatherette.
- Explanatory pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and which muscles are involved.
- Structure guarantee: 7 years.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 170.7 cm.
- Width: 145.9 cm.
- Height: 150 cm.
- Weight: 203 kg.
- Plate load: 11 plates (20 LB)
- Total plate load: 86.2 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 180 kg.