PC20 Back Extension
The Etenon Fitness model PC2010 has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a professional use focused on its complete functionality when exercising the lumbar area, located in the lower back. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of the exercises aimed at this area and complying with the EN-957 Class S standard. To ensure maximum effectiveness in performing the exercise, this model features a guided movement by lifting plates in the form of a tower. This system effectively activates the extensor muscle of the lumbar region and thus strengthens the lower back. With the PC2010 model, you will be able to work safely and efficiently the lumbar area, strengthening the muscles and promoting a better posture.
- Built in high quality 3 mm-thick oval steel tubing.
- Movable parts mounted with a 0.5 cm thick plate.
- Solid steel removable parts avoiding wear problems.
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Counterbalanced arms which offset the weight of the part of the structure to be moved, so the user only lifts the weight selected with the plates.
- Use of cam system to develop uniform weight. Maintains constant resistance for the power arm throughout the exercise.
- 4 stage anti corrosion and paint process gives guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is where the structure is degreased and phosphated at temperature. The second is a pre-phosphate application at room temperature. In the third, hot phosphating is carried out. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy power coated finish.
- The plates are made of calibrated steel, painted black, they have superior quality Teflon rings, which produces a correct sliding and prevents friction noises.
- Magnetized plate selectors. The magnets prevent the selector from coming off during exercise.
- Plate tower with weight indicators in kg. and lbs.
- The guide bars are made of stainless steel.
- Cable transmission.
- Front and rear fairings to avoid accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Padded seat back and roller adjustments. The machines can be adapted to any user, helping them to perform the exercises from the correct posture.
- Red adjustment knobs for easy location.
- Non-absorbent and non-slip rubber grips. They are highly resistant.
- It includes two large-sized trays serving as a bottle rack and object holder.
- Upholstered with memory foam padding and antibacterial and fire retardant leatherette.
- Explanatory pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and which muscles are involved.
- Structure guarantee: 7 years.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 122.3 cm.
- Width: 121.9 cm.
- Height: 150 cm.
- Weight: 219 kg.
- Plate load: 9 plates (10 LB) – 4 plates (20 LB)
- Total plate load: 86.2 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 180kg.