PC20 Seated Leg Press
The Etenon Fitness model PC2011 has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use focused on the legs and the muscles that form them. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of the exercises aimed at this area and complying with the EN-957 Class S standard. The PC2011 model presents a functional movement that allows the user to perform high performance workouts with an elegant and aesthetic equipment. It utilizes leg push through weight plates placed in a tower, which provides an effective way to exercise the quadriceps in the front of the thighs, in addition to the glutes and calves. This model also features a cam system that helps develop an even weight of the strength arm, creating a constant resistance throughout the entire workout. With this model, you will be able to effectively work your leg muscles, achieving a complete and quality workout.
- Built in high quality 3 mm-thick oval steel tubing.
- Movable parts mounted with a 0.5 cm thick plate.
- Solid steel removable parts avoiding wear problems
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Counterbalanced arms which offset the weight of the part of the structure to be moved, so the user only lifts the weight selected with the plates.
- Use of cam system to develop uniform weight. Maintains constant resistance for the power arm throughout the exercise.
- 4 stage anti corrosion and paint process gives guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is where the structure is degreased and phosphated at temperature. The second is a pre-phosphate application at room temperature. In the third, hot phosphating is carried out. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy power coated finish.
- The plates are made of calibrated steel, painted black, they have superior quality Teflon rings, which produces a correct sliding and prevents friction noises.
- Magnetized plate selectors. The magnets prevent the selector from coming off during exercise.
- Plate tower with weight indicators in kg. and lbs.
- The guide bars are made of stainless steel.
- Cable transmission.
- Front and rear fairings to avoid accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Padded seat back and roller adjustments. The machines can be adapted to any user, helping them to perform the exercises from the correct posture.
- Red adjustment knobs for easy location.
- Non-absorbent and non-slip rubber grips. They are highly resistant.
- It includes two large-sized trays serving as a bottle rack and object holder.
- Upholstered with memory foam padding and antibacterial and fire retardant leatherette.
- Explanatory pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and which muscles are involved.
- Maximum user weight: 180kg.
- Structure guarantee: 7 years.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 186.4 cm.
- Width: 118.4 cm.
- Height: 150 cm.
- Weight: 346 kg.
- Plate load: 16 plates(20 LB)
- Total plate load: 1149.82 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 180 kg.