Standing Multi Flight
The PC2060 model from Etenon Fitness has a more evolved, elegant and aesthetic redesign, backed by an exhaustive study of biomechanical quality that guarantees a totally professional and fluid use, focused on the pectoral and shoulder area. With an avant-garde and attractive design for users, this machine helps the development of the upper body, focusing comfortably and precisely on the lateral area of the pectoral, to increase its expansion and muscle development, in addition to exercising the shoulder area in a dual way by being able to perform lateral elevations controlled to the millimeter. This model features counterbalanced arms that cancel out the weight of the part of the structure to be moved, allowing only the selected weight to be lifted with the plates and focusing all the weight in a unique way on the aforementioned muscle areas. This model offers a unique exercise stimulus in the pectoral area that is difficult to reproduce with other exercise variations in that area.
- Large anti-slip platform.
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreasing and hot phosphating. The second layer is pre-phosphating at room temperature. The third layer is hot phosphating. Finally, the structure is coated with epoxy powder paint.
- The plates are made of calibrated steel, painted black, they have Teflon rings of superior quality, which produces a correct sliding and avoids noises due to friction.
- Plate tower with weight indicators in kg and lbs.
- The guide rods are made of stainless steel.
- Cable transmission.
- Rear fairing to prevent accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Colour adjustment selectors for easy location.
- Non-absorbent, non-slip rubber grips. Highly resistant.
- Upholstered with viscoelastic padding and antibacterial and fireproof imitation leather.
- Pictogram explaining the correct posture for exercise and the muscles involved.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 150 cm.
- Width: 93 cm.
- Height: 200 cm.
- Weight: 352 kg.
- Total plate load: 100 kg.