Cage 8 Stations 2 Towers
The Etenon 8 Stations 2 Towers Cage has an elegant and aesthetic design. It is designed to offer a wide catalog of exercises and achieve maximum work performance in all muscle areas of the body, being an essential element for your gym. This station model composed of 8 pulley points and 2 towers offers the user countless possibilities by combining the use of various grips, allowing you to exercise and strengthen both the upper and lower body. This is made possible by its cable-drive pulley mechanisms connected to a weight plate turret. It also has 4 seats, 2 normal seats and another 2 lower ones with foot support for rowing exercises.
- Structure: Built in square stainless steel tube 100 x 50 x 3.0 mm.
- Removable parts: Solid steel to avoid wear problems.
- Guide bars and plates: The guide bars are made of rectified and normalized steel (chromoduride). The plates are made of calibrated steel, painted in black, they have Teflon rings of superior quality, which produces a correct sliding and avoids noise due to friction.
- Painting: The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphated. The second layer is pre-phosphating at room temperature. The third layer is hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is coated with matt black epoxy powder paint.
- Transmission: By cable.
- Moving parts: The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Upholstery: Made of 130 kg/m3 thick foam rubber and PU.
- Accessories included: 6 short nylon stirrup grips, 4 long nylon stirrup grips, 2 stirrup grips for behind the neck press, 2 rope grips.
Ref. PC4000A (x2)
Dimensions and weight
- Lenght: 578 cm.
- With: 350 cm.
- Height: 239 cm.
- Net weight: 1426 kg.
- Total load: 760 kg.
- Plate loading:
- 100 kg. (x6)
- 80 kg. (x2)