Uni-Bi-Lateral Leg Press
Maximum versatility and movement innovation in your routine with the Etenon Uni-Bi-Lateral Leg Press. This model combines two push press exercises in the same mechanism through its split base. It allows users to work the leg muscles in a bilateral way, with the normal push to exercise the entire lower body equally or in a unilateral way, being able to focus the exercise only on one leg in a fluid and totally controlled way. A design made through biomechanics studies that comes to break with the established and offer more training possibilities to a very demanding public.
- 10 steel disc hangers.
- 4 disc load hangers with sandblasted and electrolysis process.
- Upholstered in fire retardant and sweat resistant PU.
- Padding density: 130kg/m 3.
- Rough rubber grips for a comfortable and secure grip.
- Powder coated structure for total fixation and high resistance.
- Steel tube 80 x 60 x 2.5 mm and 70 x 50 x 3 mm.
- High quality industrial bearings.
- Right angle configuration of the structure to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Adjustable and non-slip platform
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 266 cm.
- Width: 155 cm.
- Height: 160 cm.
- Weight: 440 kg.
- Maximum load capacity: 480 kg.