PL102 - Etenon Incline Plec Fly
The Etenon Fitness Incline Openings PL model has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use. It is focused on the pectoral area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeting the lateral and upper pectoral area. This machine is designed to provide the user with the ability to perform a maximum opening in the exercise in a controlled and more focused manner than similar exercises with free weights. Through this feature, the clavicular width is effectively enhanced and developed, visually highlighting the upper body.
- Stainless steel loading disc holder.
- Industrial bearings and screws with European quality standard.
- Upholstered in leatherette, fireproof and sweat-resistant.
- Made in Spain.
- Powder coating with baked-on polyester base, suitable for outdoor use and resistant to UV radiation.
- Main structure in high resistance steel 80 x 40 x 3 mm.
- Porous rubber handles for greater comfort and grip.
- Lower rubber tips for greater stability with the possibility of anchoring to the ground.
- Seat adjustment by means of a 28-position toothed plate.
- Multi-section ergonomic backrest.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 160 cm.
- Width: 230 cm. (175 cm cerrada)
- Height: 120 cm.
- Weight: 105 Kg.