PL201 - Etenon Low Row
The Etenon Fitness Low Rowing PL model has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use. It is focused on the back area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises specifically targeting the dorsals and lower back. Its unique design allows for low-angle rowing exercises to be performed both bilaterally and unilaterally, giving the user the ability to work in a focused manner on the dorsal and, to a second degree, the lower back.
- Stainless steel loading disc holder.
- Possibility to install up to 4 storage disc holders
- Industrial bearings and screws with European quality standard.
- Upholstered in leatherette, fireproof and sweat-resistant.
- Made in Spain.
- Powder coating with baked-on polyester base, suitable for outdoor use and resistant to UV radiation.
- Main structure in high resistance steel 80 x 40 x 3 mm.
- Porous rubber handles for greater comfort and grip.
- Lower rubber tips for greater stability with the possibility of anchoring to the ground.
- Anti-slip plate for foot support.
- Hardened steel indexing pin.
- Seat adjustment by means of a 28-position toothed plate.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 140 cm.
- Width: 120 cm.
- Height: 170 cm.
- Weight: 140 Kg.