Compact design, at the forefront of biomechanical technology, this is how the new PL3001 Etenon Chest Press is defined. This machine is focused on the entire pectoral area. This machine has been ergonomically designed to provide a natural and fluid movement. It presents an innovative design to offer the user an alternative to the conventional bench press from another angle of thrust and providing the opportunity to take your chest training to another level, offering a different stimulus to the muscle.
- Two stainless steel load carriers.
- Industrial bearings and screws with quality standard.
- Upholstery with viscoelastic padding and antibacterial and fireproof leatherette.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphated. The second layer is pre-phosphating at room temperature. The third layer is hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Main structure in 3 mm thick high-strength steel.
- Pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 195.6 cm.
- Width: 109.7 cm.
- Height: 117.8 cm.
- Weight: 101 kg.