The PL3002 rowing machine has a compact and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive study in biomechanics that guarantees a totally professional use. With this machine, the user will be able to develop the depth of the upper and middle back, dorsals, deltoids and trapezius, in a natural and effective way. Its angle when performing the pull allows a correct dorsal expansion and contraction. This exercise offers greater comfort and support compared to a rowing performed with free weights.
- Two stainless steel load carriers.
- Industrial bearings and screws with quality standard.
- Upholstery with viscoelastic padding and antibacterial and fireproof leatherette.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphated. The second layer is pre-phosphating at room temperature. The third layer is hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Main structure in 3 mm thick high-strength steel.
- Pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 147.1 cm.
- Width: 136.5 cm.
- Height: 125.1 cm.
- Weight: 115 kg.