Prone Rear Kick
The Etenon Fitness PL3010 Gluteus Prone Kicker features an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive study in biomechanics that guarantees a fully professional use, focused on the gluteal area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural movement, maximizing the effectiveness of the exercises aimed at the gluteal area and its connection with the hip and femoral muscles. A machine designed for high performance workouts, as it allows to effectively exercise the gluteus medius and gluteus maximus area, maintaining a fluid movement and prolonged tension by loading weight discs on the frame support. Maximum gluteal extension and contraction capacity.
- Stainless steel load carriers.
- Industrial bearings and screws with quality standard.
- Upholstery with viscoelastic padding and antibacterial and fireproof leatherette.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphated. The second layer is pre-phosphating at room temperature. The third layer is hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Main structure in 3 mm thick high-strength steel.
- Pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 128.2 cm.
- Width: 142.2 cm.
- Height: 122 cm.
- Weight: 90 kg.