Dual Quadriceps / Femoral
The Etenon Fitness Dual Quadriceps/Femoral lying model features an innovative, elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive study in biomechanics that guarantees a fully professional use. This machine has been ergonomically developed to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of the exercises aimed at these two areas. This model has been designed for efficiency through a unique dual design specifically targeted for high performance training. It adapts to the user’s individual needs and allows for both quadriceps extension and femoral contraction while lying down, which favors leg superset exercises. It has the ability to adjust the backrest, seat and padded rollers that support the legs, which provides a comfortable movement when exercising either of the two muscle areas.
- Stainless steel load carriers.
- Industrial bearings and screws with quality standard.
- Upholstery with viscoelastic padding and antibacterial and fireproof leatherette.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphated. The second layer is pre-phosphating at room temperature. The third layer is hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Main structure in 3 mm thick high-strength steel.
- Pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 141.7 cm.
- Width: 134.6 cm.
- Height: 103.8 cm.
- Weight: 103.3 kg.