The Etenon Fitness Squat Lunge PL3015 has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive study in biomechanics that guarantees a totally professional use. It focuses on the entire leg area, providing fluidity of movement and an ergonomic design. This machine presents an optimal design for exercises with progressive load, oriented to the muscular development of the legs. The quadriceps, femorals, hamstrings, calves and lower back can be exercised on this machine. Its various neutral grips provide the opportunity to choose the degree of descent and thus control the squat exercise in the way the user wishes accompanied by a non-slip base.
- 4 stainless steel load carriers.
- Industrial bearings and screws with quality standard.
- Upholstery with viscoelastic padding and antibacterial and fireproof leatherette.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphated. The second layer is pre-phosphating at room temperature. The third layer is hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Main structure in 3 mm thick high-strength steel.
- Pictogram explaining the correct posture for the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 193.5 cm.
- Width: 147.8 cm.
- Height: 73.6 cm.