PL505 - Etenon Jack Squat
The PL Jaca Squats model from Etenon Fitness has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use. It is focused on the entire leg area. This machine has been ergonomically created to provide a natural and fluid movement, maximizing the effectiveness of exercises aimed specifically at the quadriceps and femorals. It is a machine that offers an excellent alternative to classic exercises such as squats, allowing greater control of the guided movement and the possibility of performing a deep descent without risk of injury. It is a complete training equipment that strengthens the quadriceps, femorals, adductors, hamstrings and calves.
- Structure built in rectangular tube of carbon steel of 3 mm.
- Professional use.
- Powder paint for total fixation and high resistance.
- Bilateral Movement.
- High density foam padding.
- 2 stainless steel loading disc holders and 2 storage disc holders with a diameter of 48.3 mm.
- Upholstered in fire retardant synthetic leather and with the embroidered logo.
- 3mm thick rubber grips.
- High quality industrial bearings.
- Right-angled structure to guarantee a perfect structural adaptation.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 173 cm.
- Width: 97.5 cm.
- Height: 184 cm.
- Weight: 117 kg.
- Maximum user load: 250 kg.