PTT02 Declined Press Bench
The PTT0211F Decline Press Bench from Etenon Fitness has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a totally professional use. It is a declined bench designed for performing press exercises, such as bench press for chest or triceps press. It has a specific declined angle for this type of exercises. In addition, it has 4 supports for discs and a 3 cm foam rubber padding that supports up to 150 kg of pressure, upholstered in leatherette.
- The PTT02 line includes the essential elements for strength training. All products comply with the national standard GB 17498-2008 and EU standard EN20957.
- Structure. Constructed in 3 mm. steel oval tube.
- Painting. The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreased and hot phosphatized. The second one is a prefosphated at room temperature. In the third one proceeds to hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Upholstered. It is made with 3 cm. foam rubber. of thickness and 150 kg. of pressure. The leatherette is flame retardant and porous. The upholstery of the machines is anatomical.
- Grip. In rubber.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 206.5 cm.
- Width: 172 cm.
- Height: 135.5 cm.
- Weight: 96 kg.
- Backrest: 108 x 32 x 7 cm.
- Seat: 36 x 27 x 7 cm.
- Upholstered roller: 24 x 14 cm. (diameter)