In order to carry out our activity, we process your personal data for the purpose of offering our advisory services and the marketing of sports facility equipment.
In addition, we also periodically communicate with our clients and users about news, commercial or not, of our organization, sectorial news regarding the activity of this person in charge, and information that we think may be relevant to you. If you receive these communications, it is because you previously gave us your express consent indicated that you wanted to receive it, accepting the treatment that we carry out of your personal contact data in order to send it to you, not carrying out any other treatment with the personal data that you provide us for that purpose.
However, your consent can be revoked at any time, by contacting the person in charge, at email@example.com, by filling out our contact form on this website or by indicating it in each of the communications you receive from us. The revocation of consent will not be retroactive with respect to the data processing carried out prior to the revocation nor will it affect its legality.
We care a lot about his privacy, so if he decides to stop receiving our publication, we will respect his decision and he will no longer be included among the recipients of our newsletter. If you decide to receive it again, please let us know through the contact forms available on this website.
At the same time, if the user provides us with personal data because they are interested in working with us, they should know that their personal data, including the curricular data that they may provide us, will be processed for the human resources management of our organization, with the sole purpose to manage our job bank and make personnel selection.
Next, we inform you about the rest of the aspects to take into account in the data processing that we carry out of your personal data regarding the sending of our publication (newsletter):
Purposes of the treatment:
- Carry out the management of personal data related to the execution of our services
Send you commercial, promotional and advertising communications, through the means of contact that you make available to us (unless you have shown your refusal).
Manage the job bank and the selection of personnel, for those interested who send us their application.
Legitimation of the treatment:
- We will treat your data covered by your express consent, for marketing and commercial purposes, and for the purpose of managing the job bank, and in the execution of the service that you request in all other cases (apart from the necessary treatment of data by legal obligation in the cases that correspond).
The way we collect your consent will be:
- In writing, using the forms that we have available at our center for this.
Electronically, through your express acceptance through the forms on this website.
Recipients of the information: Your data has no recipients other than our treatment managers, who undertake to comply with the provisions of current legislation on data protection and with the instructions indicated by this person in charge of data processing, and they may not use them for a purpose other than that expressed here.
- Likewise, we inform you that we do not carry out international data processing.
- Execution of our physiotherapy and related services: We will keep your data for five years, from the moment of collection.
- Commercial purpose: We will keep your data as long as you keep your subscription active to receive our communications. Once your refusal to receive information has been shown, we will proceed to delete your data, regardless of possible legal obligations, which may give rise to a longer period of data (although in this case they will be duly blocked).
- Management of the job bank: We will keep your data for one year from the date of collection.
- If you need to exercise your right to data limitation, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights: All those users whose personal data are subject to treatment, may freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion of their data, opposition to treatment, and limitation to treatment. These rights may be exercised through one of the following ways:
In writing, sending your request, along with a copy of the documentation proving your identity, to the following address:
ETENON FITNESS S.L. – Attention of Personal Data
Paseo del Puerto, s/n 23110 Pegalajar, Jaén. Spain.
- Via email to the address email@example.com digitally signing your request through.