PC09 Dual Functional Trainer
Etenon’s Dual Functional Trainer has an elegant and aesthetic design, backed by an exhaustive quality study that guarantees a fully professional use. This equipment has been developed to offer an optimal multifunctional exercise. It complies with the EN-957 Class S standard. This machine is composed of two mobile pulleys with cable transmission, each connected to a weight plate turret. This configuration allows you to exercise various parts of the body using a single pulley or by combining both. It is ideal for working both upper and lower body, providing a wide variety of exercises and training possibilities through various grips connected to the pulleys.
- Structure built in oval steel tube of 3 mm.
- Removable parts of solid steel with which wear problems are avoided.
- The guide bars are made of rectified and standardized steel (hardchrome).
- The stacks are of calibrated steel, painted in black, these have Teflon rings of a superior quality, which produces a correct sliding avoiding noises by friction.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion.
- The first layer is degreased and hot phosphatized. The second one is a prefosphated at room temperature. In the third one proceeds to hot phosphating. And finally, the structure is covered with epoxy powder paint.
- Cable transmission.
- The machines are mounted on bearings or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Grips in rubber.
- Upholstery made of 3 cm foam rubber. of thickness with 150 kg. of pressure, and fire retardant leatherette.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 84 cm.
- Width: 152 cm.
- Height: 212 cm.
- Weigth machine: 325 kg.
- Adjustable arm weight: 29 kg. (optional piece)
- Weight Stacks: 154.22 kg. (77.11 kg. in each tower)
- This machine has the possibility to include an adjustable support with reference PC0921-OPT (optional). Sold separately.